Instagram is one of the promising social media sites. It was launched in 2010, but at that time, people were unaware of it. After 2013, Instagram started gaining popularity. Nowadays, there are hardly some people who don’t use Instagram. Get to known in details how to recover deleted Instagram Account
People can earn money from it. It is very frustrating if we found that our Instagram account has been deleted. Sometimes due to some technical errors, our Instagram account becomes deleted. It might also happen that you have deleted your account in anger and now you want to recover your deleted account. But how? Let us see some of the measures and ways to recover your deleted Instagram account.
What is the way to recover your account?
Sometimes we might delete accounts accidentally. Here is the explanation to your concern of how can you recover a deleted Instagram account.
Recover a deleted Instagram account? (Method 1)
- The first step is to visit the Instagram page.
- When you will visit the page, you have to write your username and then click on the option Get help signing in. You will get this option just behind the login button.
- You will discover yourself on a new page. You will discover an alternative called “trouble logging in”.
- But in most of the deleted account cases, this screen might not appear. So, this would not help you. If you scroll down then you will be eligible to discern an alternative, need more help. Click on that. You will enter a new page.
- Now, write the existing username which you have immigrated while developing your Instagram account. The team might ask you to enter your email address. If you have your email address, then you can provide it.
- If you give your previous email address then it would be easier to recover your profile. If you don’t have that email account, then you can use another general address. It might give rise to the procedure a little bit tough.
- After you have completed giving your email details, they will ask you the type of account that you are owning. It might be a company account, branded account, or a personal account.
- Here you have to play a trick to solve your problem. It is better to choose a personal account. Choose the option It is my account with my photos. Even if you don’t have any photos, you should choose it. You must be thinking that you don’t have any photos then it would create a problem. But it would not matter.
- After that, you will get many other options. You should choose if my account was hacked. A box will appear on your screen. The box will ask you for other major details. Though it is not a necessary thing to pay attention to. If you expect, you can avoid this phase as well. It would not affect much.
- When you have completed all the above-mentioned steps successfully, then you should click on Request support.
- When you have completed the entire procedure then you’ll receive an email at that moment. Check your email.
- Open your email. They will ask you various details so that they can verify all your belongings in the Instagram account.
- They will ask for your details. On that verification paper, they will ask you to write your username, full name, mobile number, etc. Other than that, they will also ask you about the verification code and one of the clear pictures which you have got from Instagram.
- This verification code is very important. You should place one picture of yours where people can identify you. If by chance Instagram is unable to identify your picture, then it would not be difficult to recover the deleted Instagram account. So, a verified picture is a must.
- Read all the instructions from your email and fill it up. We are sure that after a few minutes, it will be possible for you to get back your account.
Many people have a wrong notion and they think that deleted accounts and disabled accounts are the same. However, it is not like that. It is easier to recover your disabled account, but it is much more difficult to recover a deleted Instagram account. You should be careful about it.
Recover a deleted Instagram account? (Method 2)
If you see that you have recovered your existing profile, then it is well and good. However, if the previous method did not work, then you can try this second method.
Open the link, you can view some of the questions that they will ask you various details. Try to fill up those carefully and press the submit button. After that, they will ask you to take the time for 24 hours. After 24 hours, they will ask you to take any selfie of yours, so that they can verify it. If your picture matches with their verification, then you will not face any problem. You can once again use your previous deleted account.
These are the two methods by which you can recover your deleted account. If ever your Instagram account got deleted, then always try these methods. However, it is always advisable that you should disable your account if you don’t want to use it for a while. A disabled account can be retrieved easily. However, you can also retrieve your deleted account, but you need to spend much time on it.